Our team has the right experience to take care of all your pool opening needs.
In some places, it’s possible to enjoy swimming in pools all year long, but unfortunately, Greenville, North Carolina is not one of those places. Here, you will need to close your pool for the winter, getting it ready for a period of hibernation, then opening it up again in the spring. Our team at Greenville Pool & Supply has extensive experience in the pool industry, and you can count on us to help you with all your pool opening needs. We encourage you to keep reading to learn more about our pool opening process.
Pool opening is a demanding process, which usually involves some or all of the following steps:
- Removing the pool cover, cleaning it, and storing it away until the fall.
- Cleaning the pool—our team will remove all debris with skimmers and a pool vacuum, and we’ll also brush the pool’s walls and floor to remove any grime there.
- Inspecting the pool’s plumbing and other mechanisms to make sure they are still in good condition. If we find any problems, we will take care of them to get your system back in good working order.
- Testing the pool’s chemical balance. Our experts will add chlorine and all other necessary pool chemicals to make sure the water is safe for swimming.
- If necessary, we’ll also add more water to restore the water level to its proper height.
If you have questions about our pool opening services, we encourage you to give us a call to get the answers you are looking for.