Let us take care of the pool closing process for you, so you don’t have to worry about it.
If you want to keep your pool in great condition, you will need to take proper care of it, and that includes getting it ready for winter. Preparing a pool for winter is known in the industry as pool closing, and our team at Greenville Pool & Supply has the right experience to help you with this process. We will take care of everything for you, so you can have peace of mind that your pool is in good hands, and we’ll save you a great deal of time as well. Keep reading to learn more about what our pool closing services include.
Our pool closing process involves the following steps:
- Thoroughly cleaning the pool, using skimmers and vacuums to remove debris and brushes to scrub away grime.
- Draining water out of the pump, pipes, and other equipment to prevent them from getting damaged during a freeze.
- Lowering the water level in the pool.
- Removing the handrails, ladders, and other fixtures and storing them in a safe place.
- Getting the pool cover out of storage and installing it over your pool.
While this process may seem simple enough, it takes a significant amount of time and work, and we encourage you to let our team take care of it for you if you live in the Greenville, North Carolina area. We have extensive experience in this industry, and you can count on us to make sure your pool is well prepared for the cold months to come. If you are interested in trying our pool closing services for yourself, just give us a call to get started.