Our experts are here to take care of all your pool opening & closing needs.
Our team at Greenville Pool & Supply is passionate about pool care, and we want to help you keep your pool in great condition. Some of the most important parts of effective pool maintenance are pool opening & closing, or the processes of getting your pool ready for use each spring and preparing it for the winter each fall. We have extensive experience in the pool industry, and you can count on us to take care of both processes for you, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Our pool opening & closing services involve:
- Pool Opening:
- Removing, cleaning, and storing the pool cover
- Removing all debris by skimming and vacuuming
- Shocking the pool and balancing the chemical levels
- Checking the pump and other mechanisms for corrosion
- Raising the water level, if necessary
- Pool Closing
- Removing all debris and dirt with brushing, skimming, and vacuuming
- Lowering the water level
- Draining water out of the pipes and other equipment
- Removing and storing the ladders, handrails, and other fixtures
- Placing and securing the pool cover
Our team is proud to serve the community here in Greenville, North Carolina, and we want to help you keep your pool in excellent condition year after year. If you want to learn more about our pool opening & closing services, we encourage you to give us a call to learn more. Our experts will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.